Maxilift Marine Cranes
MAXILIFT CRANES OFFER THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Maxilift’s are very compact and take up very little space when stowed.
- Maxilift hexagonal boom is constructed of high tensile steel giving it greater strength and less weight.
- Counter balance valves on both lifting and extension cylinders ensure safe and smooth operation.
- Crane structure is fabricated out of high tensile steel which makes the crane lighter and gives you a better payload.
- High speed winch available
- Double rack and pinion allows the crane a 15° slope angle
- 11 800 ft lbs slewing torque
- Available in marine and non marine versions
- Sand blasting of structural elements
- Organic epoxy zinc-plating primer 20-30 µ
- Bi-component epoxy priming coat 50-60 µ
- Bi-component polyurethane final painting 50-60 µ
- NITREG treatment on link pins
- Rods treatment with guarantee of 250 hours in saline fog
- Valves protection by anticorrosive treatment or painting
- INOX piping
- “Offshore” hoses and INOX clamps
H2 B3 Rating
Maxilift Cranes are manufactured to strict European standards. and carry a Din 15018-H2 B3 rating.
The H factor
is a measure of the structural integrity of the crane concerning the amount the crane can lift beyond its rated capacity and the additional stress of high -speed operation on the structure H1 is rated 100% and H2 is rated at 130%.
The B Factor
is a measure of the total number of cycles for which the crane is designed. Maxilift is designed for 200 000 cycles whereas a B2 crane is 63 000 cycles.
Maxilift is engineered for a working life of 15 years.