NEW MAXILIFT SERIES HAS MORE MUSCLE
MAXILIFT CRANES NOW WITH BETTER POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO
MORE HYDRAULIC EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE ON SMALLER MODELS
Compact Miniboom. Cranes are commonly mounted on the corner of a flat deck truck but also suitable for mounting on a trailer. It can also be equipped with a winch.
MAXILIFT CRANES OFFER THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Maxilift’s are compact and take up very little space when stowed.
- Maxilift hexagonal boom is constructed of high tensile steel giving it greater strength and less weight.
- Counter balance valves on both lifting and extension cylinders ensure safe and smooth operation.
- Crane structure is fabricated out of high tensile steel which makes the crane lighter and gives you a better payload.
- Multiple crane models allow you to have pick the right model for the job.
- Four hydraulic extensions on certain models.
- Cranes can be mounted closer to the load and in some cases give them greater lifting greater lifting capacity than much larger monoboom cranes.
- The electrical power supply and pump is enclosed in a compact metal box with a durable PVC cover to protect it against the harsh North American elements.
Maxilift Leads the Way with ECI system
The ECI overload protection indicator system that has been developed for Maxilift cranes displays the lifting capacity achieved while lifting a load. The display is a series of LED’s of different colors that illuminate as capacities are achieved. This accurately indicates the load of the crane. A transducer on the main-lift cylinder measures the pressure and the ECI unit converts the signal to a reading on the display enabling the crane to be operated safely at all times as you know exactly the weight you are lifting, avoiding overload conditions.
New Versions ML50.2 ERS – ML110.2 ERS – ML110.3 ERS
With 3 Function PROPORTIONAL RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
Maxilift is the light hi-tech crane modern and user friendly. Thanks to its manufacturing concept and modular construction it represents the ideal solution for multiple fields and applications.
Crane functions can only be operated by remote control.
Please select the model of your choice from the list below for more information:
- M 50 RRC- 3,700 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M110 RRC – 7,300 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M 50 – 3,700 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M110 – 7,300 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M150 – 10,500 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M180 – 12,500 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M230 – 16,000 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M270 – 18,500 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M270L – 18,500 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M330 – 23,000 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M380 – 27,700 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
- M510 – 35,300 ft.lbs. Lifting Capacity
*MAXISTAB Manual AWD Hydraulic Stabilizers available upon request*
Capacidad de elevación
Angulo de rotación
|Basic crane weight
Peso de la grúa básica (lbs)
|Crane weight with base
Peso de la grúa con base
Load limiting device
Dispositivo limitador de carga
Load limiting device with stability control
Dispositivo limitador de carga con control de estabilidad