Skip to main content

North America's Crane & Equipment Specialists

 Toll Free: 1-877-904-2295
 Tel: (604)-904-2295

Made In Fassi – Fassi Cranes

fassi_logo

EVERYTHING IN A FASSI IS DESIGNED AND TESTED IN ITALY, INSIDE THE COMPANY

fassi1Over 90% of a Fassi crane is born directly within Fassi itself. The remaining 10%, mainly made up of hydraulic valves and distributors, is the result of original Fassi projects, developed in close co-operation with the best specialist manufacturers in the world. Each Fassi crane is the result of all-Italian commitment and work, fruit of the abilities and resources of 6 companies and 11 factories located throughout the country. The Fassi group is organized to cover the entire manufacturing cycle without outside assistance.

Specialist departments deal with heavy structural elements, steel-working, with laser cutting of the steel plates and robot controlled welding, mechanical machining operations, casting and construction of extensions. Other departments are in charge of the construction of rams and outriggers. A network of experience, ability and professionalism, which all refers to a unique and specific production model, which takes the form of a carefully planned process that deserves recognition.

fassi2